fredag 7 maj 2010

Freaky friday :)

Ok not so freaky, more just nice and I'm enjoying the buzz ;)
This blog will go on a trialperiod in english as my friends overi Ireland have requested to be able to read about my boring life too :P

So here goes :P we'll see how it works. Parts will still be in Swedish as some things just don't translate :) and vice versa ofcourse.

Im in a fantastic mood today...something must be wrong :P
Im giggling like a 14 yearold and keep pinching people in the tits or slapping arses. Sexual harrassments in the workplace I believe its called ;) ah no :P

My customer will be down soon, she had to shave her...LEGS (get that thought out of your head you filthy animal ;)) so I'm sitting here polluting the internet a bit before she decends down the stairs.

This week has been fairly quiet on the laserside of things...but that balances up well with last weeks madness. It was fantastic!

The sun is shining today but the breeze is fuckin baltic and severe nipplage can be seen all around. Here is my cutomer now..gotta go...be back later

xxx

1 kommentar:

Barbabitch sa...

S.V.S = Synligt Vårt Stånd!!!!!

 
Web Analytics