söndag 9 maj 2010

Just wanna say...

...that I love my granny madly. Im just a bit tired and when im tired I moan..about everything! Only thing is when u do it in print...its a bit more permanent like.

Yes...you guessed right. She was just her old self and I felt bad for moaning about her here and on facebook :P

After all...she has been one of my best friends (I have been blessed with many best friends but blood is thicker than water after all :)) for most of my life. Comforted me through breakups, letdowns, divorce, PMS...everything. Then I get all stupid when she needs me the most...for the first time in our history together. She never asked me for anything in return for everything she has given me.

From now on Im suckin it up!!!
I am blessed! And I will appreciate every moment with her! Coz after all...they will never come back again once they are over.

I love u so much old woman!! I have u to thank for so much, I'd say, my whole life.

Xxxx Your truly, until the end <3

Inga kommentarer:

 
Web Analytics