söndag 9 maj 2010

good bloody morning

I was up til 4 am last night coz I knew I had a lovely lie on (sovmorgon) ahead of me today. I even walked the dog obscenely late so that both me and the dog would sleep longer without his whinging (gnällande).

*in Sweden all the aulwans (aulwans/old ones=gamlingar) get a chance to have homehelp and that is provided by different companies with several employees that cycle out from nearby offices to help them with food, washes, company etc. Since I work all the time, my granny gets 5 visits a day. 95% of the people that come here are like family and I love them to bits. 5% are not!

SO, this morning I hear what I think first is a war-fuckin-alarm of some sort. It sounds like a message in morse code that screams GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE THE PLACE IS GONNA BLOW UP IN 2 SECONDS!!!
Ofcourse it wasn't. It was my door intercom. It has a horrible noice that would wake the dead...and it did.
It rang about 5-8 times, each ring being about 4 seconds long. And NO PAUSES between rings...this was urgent.
So I pick up...and I ran outa bed so fast I kept seeing "fireflies" buzzing round my head and this aulwan that works for the homehelp shouts at me to open the door.

Now, I have given them a) a key to my house and b) the code for the door. How hard can it be? And how hard can it be to ring nicely or ring another neighbours intercom instead of pounding on ours.
If my gran was alone and heard that she might get so stressed she'd fall.

So that kind of pissed me off and while yer one (hon den där, på slang) was sitting with my gran in the kitchen shouting (coz SHE is hard of hearing!! Not my gran) I slipped out with my dog coz there was NO going back asleep for him...and thus not for me either.

Hope no one saw me out walking the dog. Im sure I was melting concrete with my eyes :P

But now im all good again coz ma is taking granny out for the daaaay...yaaaaay and Im going to pick up my new caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. Its a Golf convertible :D
Ok its a -95 but it is MINT!!! Leather upholstry...sorry BLACK leather upholstry :D and just real nice. And its gonna be mine :D This summers weather better be good!!!

Ok..gonna go get me hair washed and straightened so I can let it BLOW in the wind when i drive home :D the way it looks now, I'd look like Cher AND Diana Ross mixed with all of Jackson 5 by the time I pull up at Ullis' (my best friend) house.

Alright :D have a nice sunday y'all

xxx

2 kommentarer:

 
Web Analytics