måndag 10 maj 2010

Mondaaay bloody mondaaaay

Yeah shut up I know its supposed to be sunday bloody sunday! :P

People actually think that I'd make that misstake. I lived in Dublin FFS ;)

Today has been one a dem boooring slow days. Im like a sleepwalker. Its been proper irish weather again today. Gusty (blåsigt) and cold with the rain litterally hanging in the air :P

I managed to get my finger out and do loads though. I booked the laundrette in my house. I have a washing mashine but we have an industrial size washing mashine on the ground floor for everyone to use with a big drying cabinet that dries wet towels and sheets in like an hour. Swedes are very practical like that. In Dublin everyone would have their own little washing machine in the bleedin kitchen and dry the sheets on teh rad (radiator= element). That is why yis are all freezing bloody cold all the time ;)

Then I insured my car. It was about 800 yoyo's (euro's) for the year...fully comprehensive (helförsäkrad). In Sweden that is pretty expensive but I won't complain coz in Ireland they get buttfucked by the insurance companies.

THEN I rang the windowcompany to come and change our windows. We have single pane windows and when its -25 degrees it gets freezing in our salon. So the landlord is paying to get them changed...sweeeeeet!
It'll take 3 days..hope the windowchangerdudes are good-looking :D

Other than this I dyed some brows and colored Nadia's hair and did laser on people.

Dad came by with a punnet (ask) of strawberries. He is so sweet!! EVERY day for the whole summerseason he buys me strawberries!

Gran was in good form last night and we hugged alot. I love when she is like that. But today she woke up in a puddle again. She had no recollection of doing the same thing a week ago. Then she got a bit upset and asked me if she was regressing to childhood. What could I say...i told her that something must have happened in her brain and that she could not help it. But that it was okay and we would work together to make it okay.
I have a plastic sheet under her real sheet so its not a problem in that sence. The only problem comes when she gets up at night to wash off. The last time she did that she fell and because she is sooo feckin stubborn she didnt call me and probably lay there for quite some time before crawling back into bed.

She managed to compress a vertebra quite badly when she fell so she is in a lot of pain these days. Poor love..but I keep dealin her drugs so most of the time she is high...I mean, not in pain ;)

I think it dawned on her this morning that she is getting worse. She looked so sad! I wanted to hug her and never let go. She is tiny now. She used to be quite a big lady in her day but now she is like a tiny bird. I have to bend down and be really gentle or it feels like she is gonna break. My little cottonbud!

I'll stop boring y'all now.

Just waiting for the last customer to get done so I can do the till (kassan) and get fu...go home and do the laundry.

Peace out my african americans

Inga kommentarer:

 
Web Analytics